The greatest small groups are great not because the leader leads well. The great groups are great because group members instinctively or under the guidance of the group leader remember the following…
- They are under the lordship of Christ and are His servants.
- They were given spiritual gifts and those gifts are for the betterment of one another.
- They are to be grace givers and receivers making it possible to, “Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed.” James 5:16
- They are to build one another up through encouragement, affirmation, and admonishment.
- They are to meet one another’s needs at all costs. Acts 2: 45