GROUPS200 GROUPS200 GROUPS200 GROUPS200 GROUPS200 GROUPS200 GROUPS200 GROUPS200 GROUPS200 GROUPS200 GROUPS200 GROUPS200
GROUPS200 is one of a kind experience for Small Group Point people and/or their team. The experts leading the sessions aren’t breakout leaders at conferences, at almost any other conference, they either keynote or they host their own small group pastor conferences. Believe me, you’ll probably never get them exclusively in one place where THEY ARE THE CONFERENCE.
Who am I talking about?… Steve Gladen (Groups Pastor, Saddleback Church, Lake Forest, California), Bill Donahue (Groups Consultant, Speaker, Trainer, formerly with Willow Creek Community Church, South Barrington, Illinois), and Bill Willits (Groups Director, North Point Community Church, Alpharetta, Georgia). They even let me do a session or two.
Not only are you getting the best of the best, you get to be with them for three days for $99.00 and because we only accept about 200 attendees you can get up close and personal.
I think you’ll find the rest of the info you need below.
DATE AND LOCATION:
The date for GROUPS200 is May 18 – 20, 2015. This experience will be held at the LifeWay building in downtown Nashville, Tennessee located at One LifeWay Plaza, Nashville, Tennessee 37174.
- “What is Leadership?” and Why Is Answering this Question Indispensable? – Bill Donahue
- Creating Multiple Steps to Community – Bill Willits
- Five Keys to Working Together: Men and Women – Faith Whatley
- The Ten Foundations of Saddleback’s Small Group Ministry – Steve Gladen
- Step-by-Step… How to Do a Campaign That Starts Short-Term Groups That Stay Together – Steve Gladen
- Evaluating Your Small Group Ministry… How to Do It and What to Do Once You’ve Done It – Bill Willits
- What Do Leaders Who Spearhead Growing, Transformational Small Group Ministries Do? – Bill Donahue
- A Plan for Changing the World Through Groups –Rick Howerton
- Ministry Grid Dinner (6:00 to 7:15 Monday night)… This dinner is hosted by LifeWay’s Ministry Grid team and is a free of charge opportunity for you. During this time you will learn about the Ministry Grid, LifeWay’s on-line leadership training website, that hosts over 3,000 videos by experts in all aspects of church leadership. 50 can attend, and registration is on a first come, first serve basis. To register click on the link below.
- For Women Only (7:30 to 9:00 Tuesday morning)… Breakfast with Faith Whatley. This is Faith’s gift to you so there is no charge for those attending. If you plan on attending email Trish Holley at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP. You must register for this experience by Monday, May 11.
Please know that the LifeWay team does not handle lodging. You’ll need to make your own reservations with the hotel of your choice. The following hotels are setting aside rooms for this event. When considering a hotel, please note that each hotel is holding rooms until a specific date. The dates are listed below. After that date, they will no longer have a block of rooms for those attending GROUPS200.
Holiday Inn Express, 4/18/2015
Union Station, 4/17/2015
Homewood Suites, 4/17/2015
Hampton Inn and Suites, 4/18/2015
Fairfield Inn and Suites/The Gulch, 4/27/2015
Millennium Maxwell House, 4/18/2015
Programming will end Monday and Tuesday evenings before 5:30 allowing you to enjoy all that Nashville has to offer.
The event will begin with lunch at noon on Monday and end by noon on Wednesday.
The price to attend GROUPS 200 is only $99.00 per attendee. This fee covers the conference fee, conference notebook and other necessities, as well as lunch Monday and Tuesday.
To register for GROUPS200, click on the link below.
Because this is an invitation only event, you won’t find a website with more info. Consider this your personal invitation from me! Can’t wait to hang out with you and introduce you to Steve and the two Bill’s.